Saturday, August 23, 2008

i hope none of my clothes are on the highway

It is almost Spirit Week....AHHH
I am in Nashville right now sitting next to my lil Molly. Still working on things....all of it will never get done.
I can't believe it is here. I never thought it would seriously come.
I kinda don't want school to start. I want to keep being a bum. With my LYNN!

I miss you.
I will send you bumper stickers soon. However, it isn't working. Stupid application! I couldn't see the ones you sent me. STUPID!

PS. I AM PRO HAWAIIAN AND MERICN.

until next time.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I miss you too!!! FAT!! (said in deep, House Bunny voice)

i know the bumper stickers aren't working...wtf..what is up with that?!

I was thinking the same thing earlier...we should drop out of school, be bums and travel (to all 50 of the mericn states). it sounds good to me minus the fact that we have no money. gets me every time!