Thursday, August 28, 2008

Proud to be a Kay Dee

Spirit Week is finally OVA. I can't believe that is done. I put so much work into it. I do believe that it will pay off. I think the girls truely grasped the amazing thing about being a Kappa Delta. Our sisterhood is untouchable. We have been through so much as a chapter and nothing could take us down. We are going to kill it this year.

It was so much fun. Which is exactly what I was going for through it. We have cowboys, pirates and marathon runners. Jen our CDC is amazing! I l.o.v.e. her! She is so much fun to be with. It is going to be odd not having her around.

Betty if you are reading this....HELLO!

We had so many funny stories going on throughout the days:
  • We love red and yellow at the Senior Citizen Center
  • CAT!
  • Patty the Perfect PNM
  • Puppy
  • 2 wenis is circuis crap
  • I am so OVA him
  • Everyone loves some Michael Phelps
  • You are shaking the bed
  • Harold
  • thong but not thong underwear
  • We love to steal from the Theather Dept.

And so many more...Pictures coming later...

Until next time

No comments: