Sunday, December 28, 2008

ABC of me--- I like these responses

A
- Available: always
- Age: 21- Annoyance: being late, not having money, boys (most of the time)
- Animal: own: my favorite fat kitties Franklin and Elenor!!! My heart belongs to them...sad but true

B
- Beer: maybe once in a BLUE MOON....
- Birthday: April 3- remember it
- Best Friend: WELL here we go: Fat, Julie Ann, Tay, Katy, MB, MJ, Ash
- Best feeling in the world: laughing so hard you can't breathe
- Blind or Deaf: deaf. I know sign language already but I couldn't begin to think about not being able to see the ones I love.
- Best weather: jeans, t-shirt, flip flop weather which could be all year along for me but spring/summer
- Been in Love: HA! NO! I do love my family friends and kitties! .... I sound like an old maid with her cats. sad.
- Been on stage?: I danced jazz, tap and ballet growing up and Variety Show and All Sing sooo YES!
- Believe in Magic: I do like that song. It was one of my faves in Middle School. But, no. fate yes.
- Believe in Santa: No but don't tell people...some people still do...shhhh

C
- Candy: Anything just around but M&Ms and Reeses
- Color: pink/green, green/brown, brown/blue but mainly GREEN!!!- Chocolate/Vanilla: Ice cream? Vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese and that sounds yummy right now.....
- Cake or pie: pie (pronounced with southern drawl)...pecan to be honest- Continent to visit: Europe/Australia
- Cheese: I love cheese....like no joke...

D
- Day or Night: afternoon
- Dance in the rain: I am always dancing

E
- Eyes: blue and my favorite body part
- Everyone has: to poop
- Ever failed a class: Yearbook...sad but true. It was later changed when my mom called.

F
- First thoughts waking up: what time is it?
- Food: how do you think I got this hot bod?

G
- Greatest Fear: rejection
- Goals: travel, get married, babies, live happily in love
- Gum: when my breathe is bad or I'm bored (it helps my ADD)
- Get along with your parents?: I love my mom...she gets on my nervous at times but I couldn't image my life without her, she is my rock. I miss/love my pops
- Good luck charm: my Kappa Delta recommitement bracelet and my binky (security blanket) and prayer

H
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'1"
- Happy: love. friendship. family. life. memories. laughter. experiences. and the dog from 7th Heaven
- Holiday: stressful and a good time to celebrate and a wonderful song by Madonna
- How do you want to die: as a hero, not alone, not for a long time, full of life

I
- Ice Cream: brownie fudge....yum
- Instrument: I play the saxaphone. drums. bassoons. and a mean spoon (jk on the spoons part)

J
- Jewelry: pearls. simple and classic. unqiue.
- Job: booo...but i need one...i babysit now for an awesome family!

K
- Kids: want them...life dream to be a mom.
- Kickboxing or karate: omg. tking a kickboxing class my freshman year in college was one of my worst decisons of my life. I couldn't walk for days.
- Keep a journal?: I always try, want to but it just never happens. I tend to forget about it.

L
- Longest Car Ride: to Boston/Canada growing up every year in the summer or to Florida every year for Christmas
- Love: I wonder if and when and with whom it will come into my life. it is both desired and feared.
- Laughed so hard you cried: have you meet me or my friends...it happens at least 3 times a week.

M
- Milk flavor: skim or soy but skim...I am too poor for soy now of days
- Motion sickness?: only going to Huber Farm after eating enough for a small army.
- McD's or BK: McD's hands down. they have blue powerade and the 2 cheeseburger meal. Everytime I take a bite it reminds me of my childhood.

N
- Number of Siblings: 2 awesome older brothers: James and Mason...pimps that is what they are.
- Number of Piercings : I just got my ears repierced becuase of Natalie's peer pressure. I am happy about it and never thought that day would actually ever come
- Number: my lucky number is 4 and I always try everything twice.

O
- One wish: To be filled with joy and memories to last a life time with the ones I love.

P
- Perfect Pizza: italian...lots of cheese and little sauce.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke... I was an addict for this summer.

Q
- Quote: bring a new spin to life daily. I have so many.... "Well behaved women rarely make history" is one of my tops

R
- Reason to cry: an emotional movie or book. getting hurt emotionally or physically. death. ending of chapter but the beginning of the unknown.
-Reality T.V.: I always wanted to go on Real World. And, I am exicited about the new Bachelor season with a hottie mchot hot Jason...I would accept his rose
- Radio Station: an escape mix to reality at the lake
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: sure can
- Ring size: Which finger? 7 1/2 but you never really know

S
- Song: I couldn't live without good music...favorite song: it changes all the time but I really enjoy: She by Elvis Castillo
- Shoe size: 7-8
- Salad Dressing: Raspberry vingerate
- Sushi: yes please!
- Skipped school: no I tend to "cancel" class- Slept outside: I lived out of a tent for 3 months sooo a BIG yes
- Smoked?: I am a puff momma...but not cigs.
- Skinny dipped? I live in a lake town you are burn skinny dipping.
- Sing well?: I think so but I never really let it come out infront of people becuase I am afraid of their honest thoughts of it.
- In the shower?: that is where I sing the most and practice speeches too or lessons
- Swear?: have you meet an italian/irish/greek person that doesn't? that is what I beeping thought
- Strawberries/Blueberries: both but strawberries take the prize

T
- Time for bed: when I am finished with everything
- Thunderstorms: love when I am watching tv/or listening to music with the AC on. but I hate it when it gets really bad....dang big-t fear.

U
- Unpredictable: I love that Jaime Foxx song....I am going to lose something to this song. Also, anything that comes into my mind or comes out of my mouth can be unpredictable.

V
- Vacation spot: Anywhere!!! Anytime!!! Count me in!!!

W
- Weakness: laziness, shopping, bowties
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: all of them but probally: MJ, TAY, FAT, MB
- Who makes you laugh the most: all of them...that is why we are friends- Worst feeling: failing, nervousness,
- Wanted to be a model?: yes. I actually thought when you took pictures as a little kid you had to pose. I think if models could be 5 foot and chunky I would win with some of those poses I busted out.
- Worst Weather?: Humidity. hot southern sticky summer weather. and down pours with no unmbrella and wet shoes/pants

X
- X-Rays: all the time...I have had some wierd injuries in my time.
- Ex's: one is gay that is a fun experience. one is married and a baby (praise Jesus it is not me- Thank you Jesus!)

Y
- Year it is now: 2008
- Yellow: I love red and yellow

Z
- Zoo animal: animal crackers yummy! and funny pittsburgh zoo field trips...flamingo is hungry and eating pine cones....ahahahah

No comments: