Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Era Has Started

Two days it was an end to era. The George Era. Or my dad era as I know it. George Bush is no longer our President of the United States. At first, I was pretty bitter leading to this change since I am a Republican.


Now after the event. I feel better about this change. All I have is hope. I know that is what all those little bumper stickers said about Barack Obama that he is the new hope. But, I don't have that same use of that word. I just hope that everything will be fine. I am sure it will be.


It will be interseting how everything turns out. I'm not a huge fan of change but I will give it a shot. I am giving it a shot becuase I am an American. And, I should be have faith in my president. In which I do.


So therefore, good luck Mr. President. You are going to need it.

At least a few things:
  • It will be great to have kids in the White House...the girls are cute.
  • I am glad he is younger it will be more appealing to the youth of America.

  • I love good politics

  • My mom thinks Obama has cute ears. hahaha... she would

  • Once you go black you never go back....we will see if this is good or bad.


Until next time.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

your mom thinks Obama has cute ears?? hahaha i haven't heard that one yet!