Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here comes the Bride...


So I was in Kim's wedding this past weekend...suckage... I still can't feel my toes in my left foot at times. Seriously. I have a lot of interseting stories in case you ever want to hear them. After riding back the 2 hours with some great friends. I have realized that I can't wait for my wedding. I just want to party in a celebration of love. I want to be so in love to have that. Awww... one day. But, I was thinking of who would be in my wedding and what I want.




Ok so what I want:


I want an empire waist dress. Something chic, comfortable but traditional. Those three words are what I want my wedding to be like with an added spice of fun. Lots of flowers. Smiles. Hugs. Laughter. The wedding I was in didn't really scream anything that I want. Probally about 4 years ago it is what I wanted. But, I have changed. I have realized what things I really want in life. I want it to be full of life and love. The only thing I want that was there was my huge herd of black. That black would represent my best friends in life...my Kappa Delta sisters. Love them.


Ok so here are the people in my wedding...drum roll please.

Maid of Honor:

Catherine
Bridesmaids ( in no special order)"
Lynn
KatyMary BethAllisonMJJulie Ann

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!!! {or mine}


just saying.