Monday, July 7, 2008

boom boom!

The Fourth of July has come and gone. Fun and memoriable times with the ever so crazy family of mine. Seeing all my precious cousins makes me want to have babies...and lots of them...SICK! They are just so precious. I got to see the newest babies in the ever expanding family, Layla and Grayson. There were over 21 people at the barn for this time of year.
Basically all that happened was...
mud (lots of if), lake time, naked slip in slide ( I had clothes on), cousins everywhere, lots of food, and hinding the fact that we like to cuss and drink. oh and fireworks.

It was ok. I will put on pictures later. My computer is being super slow. I guess that is what I get for being at the library. It will not let me on facebook...how will I live without that...I have like 20 new notifications.

My plan for the next few days are to clean, sleep, paint, work on Julie's skit for the Sigma Sigma chapter, read and watch movies...and swim if the weather premits.

until next time!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

who is Grayson?! I'm sad I didnt get to see you this weekend! i want to go to Pittsburgh and meet Layla! how old is she now?