Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fresh New Page

So my darling best Lynn Ashley Davis aka Fat or Hubby has been pushing me to write on my livejournal from back in the day. However, she recently stopped and started this blog for me. I love it. She made it so pretty.

*****snaps for Lynn*******

Hopefully, I will write on this more than I do on other things... I tend to forget to share my knowledge with the world. Shocking once you get to know me and the fact I am not afraid to share anything.

I have tons of entries to share (be patient all in good time)
  1. Kappa Delta Headquarter visit
  2. Kappa Delta NLC in Boston
  3. Planning for Recruitment
  4. Boring life at the Barn
  5. Kappa Delta anything
If you haven't caught on that mainly my life is devoted to the wonderful world of...KAPPA DELTA.

So prepare yourself for a lot of that yummy stuff.

Until next time...

No comments: