Saturday, July 12, 2008

the man who holds my heart in his hands.


So everyone knows that every now and then I get hooked on a new guy in the world. There has been: Orlando, Anderson, Nick Thompson. Well here is the new one....drum roll please...


Jason Mesnick (pictures above) from the Bachorlette. He was the one who DeAnna broke his heart. He was the one that was not picked, duh, but he was in the final two. She picked Jesse. Oh well. She is cut out of my life, we are done being friends. And, really all that I learned about her was how much Brad broke her hear. WHATEVER~ you broke Jason's...you hoe. But back on Jason, I felt so bad for Jason. I like tried 4 times for this boy in the finale and the after the final rose special. I NEVER CRY BC OF A TV SHOW! Like pause (thank you tivo) and walk away crying and fell out of the chair into fetal position crying. IT WAS BAD.


Well, I love him. I always thought he was perfect in the show. But, close to the end, I was like DAMN...MARRY ME! He has a son, Ty, who is 3 and he is so cute. He is the little boy in the picture. I just love him. I have nothing else to say.


Good traits of Jason: he is duh a great father, he is funny, smart, sensitive, he loves sports, adventourous, caring, dead sexy, romantic, comforting, just a BLAST. He is everything I have ever wanted in a dude. I just love him. He kinda looks like Baby Daddy Hammond...which makes Travis hotter...ps.


So earlier this week I was bored looked up his name and felt like a stalker. I don't want to get into details but I just felt like it. And I didn't even try. I want to barf that is how wierd and gross I felt. It wasn't anything too bad but still. Maybe I am growing from my stalker phase in life. AWESOME. Anyway, while I was looking for a picture to put on here for you guys I found some gross and straight stalker stuff out. I didn't read any of it but some lady found his divorce papers online...FREAKY! That is way too much for me.


Well. I love Jason. He is wonderfully amazing. The dream of the guy I have ever wanted in life. Now if only he was a few years younger, and around here (he lives in Seattle- not stalking they say it on the show-hello the take home date) and to love me back.

One day. My Jason will come. I mean if Jason did come. I wouldn't hate it.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL you crack me up!

Kristen said...

I can't help it