Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh Canada Oh Canada

I just got back from Canada. It was ridiculous. I just spent 26 hours in the car. SICK! We only stayed in Canada for like 5 hours. It was a complete mess. I will share details about it later.

My grammy had no idea on who I was. I guess that is expected though. My grandpa Al has cancer. He has 2 big tumors on his face. It was so sad. I will probally being going back up to Canada within the year for one of my favorite things to do ever...funreals. YEAH....not.

But, I did get to spend time with my crazy cousin Catherine and the Pittsburgh gang. Cute pictures to be up shortly.

Now, back in the car to go visit Julie in Muncie...I think secertly I love being in the car for days.

On good news: computer is back from Best Buy land and it is fixed!

Until next time

No comments: