Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can you judge a book (or dude) by the cover?

What is my type? No. Not like what am I typing. But, what is my "type of guy"? That is a question I brought up to Lynn last night after I said a guy (Reid from the Bachelorette) was hot. She said he wouldn't be who she thought was my type...so what is my type?
I know I tend to go for the funny ones and the athletes...true...
What are my desires...
Christian
funny
family oriented
passionate
social
has goals and dreams
a straight male (maybe this should be like #1 or #2)
likes sports
calms me down
a sense of security
a job (I don't care what... as long as he is happy)
adventures
clean (so no drugs...he showers a little...nice teeth...no STDs...you know)
makes me smile :)


I think that is it...I'm really not that picky. I used to be more materialist with things that I wanted from guy with focusing on the outer rather than the more important inner self. I have things I am attracted to like baseball hats, glasses, basketball shorts, "nice" jeans, good teeth, awesome hair...but I am glad to say this but I am above that materialistic and shallow self that I used to be. PTL!

... Reid...the guy who started the convo!

No comments: