Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It is called college...party it up













So one common theme of the semester was going out and having fun! The main place we would go to is CoCoa Bay. It was the home of some great memories, songs and lots of laughs. I couldn't even begin to think of this semester without CoCoa in it. I love that classy establishment in the bowling alley....hahah


Everyone just loves to dance!
Karokee break!
The love birds: Katy representing everyone with the famous and yummy Midori Sour and Lynn and Allen...awww
Taking shots... throwin it back like Katy and I or the girlie way of Lynn and Byrd
Taking jell-o shots from needles...only for Nurse Stephanie
I love this picture...and my girls!
*No one was harmed by taking these photos and the best part is for some of them we are sober...

No comments: