Friday, June 19, 2009

Would you accept my rose?

So after much overdue time of starting the new season of the Bachelorette. I have begun. I have only watched the second epsiode and I'm HOOKED! I love Jillian. And I have to say that all the boys on there are pretty hott to trott. I was thinking if I had to pick 25 dates what would they be...
So here is my list...
  • 1. Boston Red Sock game with seat right over home dug out with time on Fenway before hand...of the Fenway


  • 2. charity work with the Heart Society... this important to me because my dad died from heart failure.
  • 3. go to a Broadway play... something fun like Legally Blonde or Spring Awakening...


  • 4. go race car racing either like at the Indy 500 track or Daytona

  • 5. go sky diving or bungee jumping...my guy has to be adventurous.

  • 6. for my vacation site either in Italy or Greece or Australia...DUH!

  • 7. have the guys incharge of a group of kids like have them be in charge of a camp or something. ...it is important he is good with the kiddos.

  • 8. heliocopter over the Grand Canyon
  • 9. a private concert of Josh Kelley...love me some Josh



  • 10. whale watching



  • 11. a scavenger hunt to come rescue me...
  • 12. my best friends have a date with them instead of me they know me better than I know myself.



  • 13. swim with dolphins



  • 14. go to a good historical musuem and maybe they have to report what their favorite part...he has to be smart
  • 15. cooking in a resturant with a chef...maybe Paula Deen


  • 16. scuba diving

  • 17. something art related... making something or painting something
  • 18. private showing of a movie then maybe meet up with the stars!
  • 19. go white water rafting



  • 20. go play golf by trying something new plus he could feel manly and show off to me
  • 21. help me go shopping like in Pretty Woman maybe some Nicole Miller, Vera Wang...
  • 22. Vegas baby


  • 23. a boat ride at sun set

  • 24. just a relaxing date at the house...full of playing board games, and movies...just relaxing like being a "real" couple.
  • 25. home...good ole Louisville so it could be full of the horse track (Derby?!?), Lynn's Pardaise cafe or chillin on the lake... you never know what is going to go down in da ville.

No comments: