Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A month in Europe is what I want from Santa Claus

Lynn and I want to go to Europe! I found this trip on EF Tours (which Lynn and I both have gone on trips with)... and I L-O-V-E it! It is going to be fabulous. Now only if we had rich boyfriends that could pay for it. So here it is!

Tour Overview:
See the absolute best of Europe on a 35-day journey through nine countries. Check the sights off one by one: Eiffel Tower, Parthenon, Colosseum, Sistine Chapel, Munich beer halls, Mediterranean beaches—the list goes on and on. This is culture, food, shopping and nightlife. This is Rome, Florence, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona and much more. This is the European continent, and it’s all you.

Sights:
• Acropolis • Delphi site • Delphi museum • Pompeii Roman ruins • Colosseum • Sistine Chapel
• St. Peter's Basilica • Florence Duomo • Doges' Palace • St. Vitus Cathedral • Golden Lane
• Heidelberg Castle • Anne Frank's house • Eiffel Tower • Seine Cruise • Louvre Museum
• Notre Dame • Parque Guell .... just to name a few!


Countries visted:

We would add on going to London while we are over there. And I love that in the trip it is 35 flippin days in Europe! We could take our time in the country/city instead of being rushed around. I believe that this go around A) I would be cuter in pictures and B) appriecate it more... I took it for granted the first time over there. The other best part that sold the deal for me it includes going white water rafting!!!!! Another really cool thing is we could for Lynn's birthday...in PARIS! It really isn't that expeince. I thought it would be some outlandish price but it is roughly $4000. I also remember from this group that if so many people come it is cheaper. It would be O.O.C. (out of control) if the girls, our moms (they deserve it) and maybe boyfriends (finger crossed- it would be so romantic!) could come. It would be so amazing! We would take so many amazing photos, buy cute clothing and it would be the best summer EVER!

2 comments:

Delete My Account said...

1. Sign me up!
2. I love the plethora of updates!
3. The pictures are AMAZING!
4. I love you and can't wait to see you again!

Lynn said...

you forgot the fact that i'm gonna get ENGAGED on my BIRTHDAY in PARIS!

this trip = done