Monday, June 8, 2009

I haven't made a top 10 in awhile...

So enjoy the blast of blogs that are going to come. I have desided the most effective way to share my goodness of the semester is through...pictures! I had a blast this semester! I have made new friends, memories and tons of photos!

The Top 10 Memories of the semester are... (in no certain order)
  1. Emma... we are on first name basis with the library...not a lot of studying went down there but it was always fun.
  2. the baseball team... oh yeah we are like bff now...for some of us we are. They surely have made the semester fun and exicting!
  3. Spring Break...the beginning of the party that lasted the next 8 weeks.
  4. Donk. enough said. Hate to see him go but love to watch him leave
  5. CoCoa Bay... the home of many laughs, pictures, karokee and midori sours being consumed
  6. Formal...it was drama free, lots of dancing and a crazy sweaty mess
  7. Thunder...always a blast with friends
  8. Midori Sours totally deserve a spot. I am ever grateful for AK introducing me to this precious jem. It has made the semester fun...from what I am told...hahaha.
  9. winking! ;) A new found love. You just never know when someone special is going to wink ;)
  10. Friendship! aww... I know. But, I have found true friends, lost friends, but the bonds of friendships that I made this semester will last a lifetime. The memories will last forever just because of the people you are with. I love my friends!

until next time...

enjoy the pictures

No comments: