Friday, June 26, 2009

ohhhh Summer....

Things I have been doing recently...
My favorite thing to do ever...it is one of my hobbies (I don't have many so it is like whoa)


Oh yeah that would be sleeping! That is actually me sleeping at a New Member Retreat a few years ago photo taken by one of my grandlils Miranda. But yup that is me past out! I sleep a lot! Barney said it was good for you. I always listen to a big purple gay(supposedly) dinosaur. For away of the lazy days of summer I would go to bed at like 2 then wake up at noon. It was glorious! Have SWEET dreams of different situations and boys...like Bradley Cooper (so hot and funny in the Hangover---must see!)
However...
My number two thing tends to get in the way of my wicked good sleeping habits.


That would be more place of employment where my official title is brista. My mom whored (yes this is the correct term) to her bff Carole (she owns it). It would be Perkfections on Spring St. in Jeff. It is really cute. The second picture is the coffee area that I tend to slave/clean/mess up drinks/dream of accomplishing #1 summer activity. It isn't that bad..now. It was rough for awhile. I get money for it and it is something to do. Not my preferred activity (clearly). Whatever it will be nice on my resume. And, it was one of my goals to work in a coffee shop...I thought it would be cute.chic.darling. It is kinda different from that especially at the 5am wake up call. But, we will see when I actually know what I am doing. You never know I could be the next Rachel from Friends. Whatever. It is for one more month.
My #3 activity that is something fun...not as fun as #1 and not as time consuming as #2.


Y.O.G.A! That is right. Fatty right here is doing yoga this summer with Lynn and Melanie. It was weird at first. I felt like I should had been skipping while picking sunflowers in a field (Stephanie's dream). But, now I really like it. We do do those two moves as pictured. I cannot do the second one YET! My focus, balance and flexibility has improved like WHOA. It is going to be so helpful in the bedroom (one day) and for me when I want to throw it in some one's (cough cough) face that I'm awesome! I can't wait to bust this out one day in the Emma (the bibliotecha). I will keep you posted with my process. Lynn and I are planning to make a video with it in it so you can see us!
Plans for the summer:
Work...blah...
sleep. check.
yoga...
go to DC to visit the MB with Lynn...
Lynnpalooza...
4th of July family wild adventure...
keep working out...
have F.U.N. while stayign wit the best friend/wifey...
finish decorating my bedroom!
Until next time


No comments: